Should Your Town Hire a Temporary Administrator or Manager or Department Head?
- You can take your time making this most important decision while the temporary specialist maintains stability in operations, budget preparation, grants and Federal and State regulations, etc.
- There will be no disruption of business when our temporary assumes the position.
- You will avoid placing unrealistic time demands on “volunteers” or a “part-time” Mayor and Council, or existing staff.
- You will be engaging a neutral, objective professional without risk, in other words, no long-term contract, no political considerations.
- Availability is immediate, literally in a day or two
- An experienced temporary offers an opportunity to have a “third party” review and evaluate current operations and procedures.
- You will incur no costs for benefits such as health, insurance, pension, taxes, etc.
- Our temporary specialist can also serve as a professional recruiter to help locate the best matched person for the permanent position.