- Tax dollar savings from Shared Services programs have been significant in recent years, literally millions and millions of tax dollars saved!
- Grant money can be used to study, or to implement new Shared Services programs, and to defray the cost of a professional consultant or facilitator.
Jersey Professional Management Because:
- Dan Mason was the Shared Services Specialist for the Somerset County Shared Services Neighborhood Group (SSSNG); it is New Jersey’s model program.
(Saved $1 million in first 12 months.)
- Dan Mason has been the Shared Services Specialist for the New Jersey Conference of Mayors. He has authored numerous articles, and lectures throughout New Jersey.
- Our grant writing success rate is 96%
- We will plan and coordinate with your neighboring towns, your school board and/or County government.